This wine is made entirely with the Tempranillo variety and from grapes belonging to vineyards of an age of 40 years.
The harvest started on October 16, 2016. The grapes were harvested by hand and selected one by one on the table and were destemmed in their entirety. The fermentation temperature was 26º for 19 days. After malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged in French, American and Romanian oak barrels for 14 months. The wine is kept one more year in the cellar after being bottled.
- Colour: Bright red with a cherry hue.
- Aroma: Red fruits Cherry, which harmonizes well with the oak notes, black pepper, and cacao
- Taste: The balance between the fruit and the oak stands out. Long finish.
- Temperature: 64º F (18º)
- Food: Incredible with BBQ’s
- Music: I feel good (James Brown)